Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a nice relaxing day tomorrow. And remember to be thankful for all that you have. I am most thankful for my wonderful, and large, family and friends. Here are some photos of the people I love. Please excuse the quality!

Albert and Carolyn
Kevin's side, my new family

My extended family, Kevins new side

Kevin's Grandad and Grandmom

Mike and Dawn, my in-laws


Xochil and baby Jude, the newest member of the Elmore family


My sister, Nicole.My Mother-in-law, Carol


Princess

My Dad

My Brother-in-law, Dru

Rich and Liz

My mom, my sister, Brittany and my sister, Teresa


My niece and nephew, Lillian and Parker
My Grandma Baker, no pic of Grandpa Baker but I'll get him!
Felix
Husband
Stephen and Jude


Husband, Brittany and Travis

1 comment: