Thursday, November 13, 2008

Projects & What Not

So, this is definitely turning into more of an everything blog than a shell blog. I just have so many things I like to do! I see all these great ideas and I can't help but try some of them. Not only that but my wonderful mother is famous for saying, "we can make that" about almost everything....I guess it wore off on me:)


Well, here are some photos of what I have been up to. My awesome friends Carolyn and Albert got me a great chair from craigslist that I was in love with. Here it is below - I am working on re covering it but I haven't had the chance yet. This is also a before picture of our lamp. I recovered the shade with red silk for Christmas.


I have also been covering cheap picture frames with fabrics I got on sale when Joanne's moved.



I put this picure in just because I like this part of my room. I am going for an islandy feel :) Those are shells on the dresser if you can't tell - big shocker I know! We still need to sand and paint our baseboards in here but we are pretty much done with major repairs in our place.


Here is my Thanksgiving centerpiece. I am wanting a table runner and more pumpkins for this one.




1 comment:

  1. I just love your ideas and your talent. Thanks for the compliment. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete