Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How Our Christmas Went Down

Our Christmas was pure chaos, as I'm sure was a great many of yours out there! Here is a little bit of what we went through as it got closer to Christmas. I have one more post to do tomorrow so that I can show you the wonderful, awesome Christmas present that Kevin and I received from his mother. We have the best family and we do not have words to thank you all for always making our Christmas' absolutely PERFECT. I can't wait until next year!

First we went to North Carolina to see my sister, brother-in-law and neice and nephew. This is how cold it was. It actually got down to 4 degrees!! This is very cold for a Floridian. I am surprised I could take this picture.

While we were there, we celebrated Brittany and Travis' 21st Birthday's!!

We took Christmas Card Pictures

We baked cookies




We saw Santa on the Polar Express



And we saw lots of Trains in the Train Museum




Then it was back to South FL for Christmas, where I got this GREAT new bike! I am 26 years old and still asking for bikes for Christmas ;)


I tried it out, it's very nice and smooooooth.


We had a nice Christmas dinner


And mom relaxed...this is what happens when you have no working dishwasher on Christmas Day (she is going to make me remove this as soon as she sees it)


So, that's all for now. Lets all try to relax a bit more next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment