Monday, December 8, 2008

Lets Talk About Christmas

I got this from another blog and I decided I wanted to play too. Here is a Christmas Survey :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both! This year it will mostly be wrapping paper because I am into decorating the package as well, with ribbon and anything else I can get my hands on.

2. Real tree or artificial tree? REAL. You can't beat that fresh Christmas tree smell:)

3.. When do you put up the tree? ASAP after Thanksgiving. This year was pretty quick.

4. When do you take the tree down? When it becomes a fire hazard.

5. Do you like eggnog? No. It's horrible. However, I do have at least one glass every year.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Gosh, I really don't know. I remember wanting moon shoes more than anything! Probably roller blades too.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband, definitely. His taste is quite expensive!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister Brittany. She pretty much likes everything and we have really similar taste.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my mother-in-law got it for me a few years back. It is under the tree and unfortunately, we broke a camel this year and the shepherd's hand. They are sticking together quite nicely with glue so far!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Half the people that get my Christmas cards would not even check their email or don't have a computer...so mail.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm...I can't think of anything. I guess just when I get a lot of little things that just end up in weird places in the house that I never use. ;)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Right now it's Elf, but that is right next to A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well usually sometime in December but this year I found a couple gifts before then and the rest I am making so those are ongoing.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? If you mean re-gifted, then I will have to say yes. If it is something I am not into but I know someone else would be then why not? Actually, it's great that I don't have to buy another gift!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies and Pie! More specifically...the peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses in the middle. YUM!

16. Favorite Christmas songs? Silent Night, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Oh Holy Night, that Hear Come the Bells Song, any of the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack and Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire. OK pretty much all Christmas songs are my favorite.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We are at my parents this year and Kevin's next year. But either way we are traveling to make sure we see everyone. We are only in our actual home for about 2 days in December lol.

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning! Although, it is a tradition in our family to get to open one gift on Christmas Eve - which is always pajamas :)

19. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Holiday everything. It is Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

20. Favorite ornament theme or color? I really like Peacock feathers but Kevin would never let me do it.... lately I like teal and gold.

21. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want a new camera, which is turning out to be quite a difficult task and I want a new old beach cruiser. I would like a used one that I can get creative with and make my own:)

1 comment: