Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello There

Sorry I haven't been around. I have been lazy lately.
I said to Kevin last night..."I am not doing anything that I am supposed to be doing and I am happy with it." He said, "OK" :)

So, I will start getting back to normal maybe tomorrow. Cheryl, I promise I haven't forgotten about your special prize. It is almost done!

No news on the job front yet. We are praying hard over here.

One last thing....Valentine's Day is coming up. Don't slack and buy something at the last minute!
Show your Mother or special lady that you LOVE her and give her a heart shaped SHELL WREATH. She will think of the ocean and you every time she sees it. It just so happens that I specialize in these so it's your lucky day!!!

Do the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. Get a person hooked on your blog and then you take time off.......oh well, you're back for now so that's good.

    Love you
    Mom E

    ReplyDelete