Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer in the South

Finally an update during my weeklong "downtime".
We have had such a busy summer...between moving, vacationing and trying to rent our condo, this summer is far from relaxing. But I must say, it has been fun!

Here is a little bit of our North Carolina vacation:


This was pretty funny. I wanted some pictures of the kids in the corn field and they acted like I asked them to walk into a haunted house. It took a little convincing from grandma but they finally made it in.
Parker bending over, protecting himself from the "sharp" leaves ha ha!















We made rice krispie treats



We had our traditional make your own pizza night




We had a picnic by a creek




The only place I see these in FL is at publix

We took them to Dollywood and we all had a great time!











She needed her goggles for the playground...doesn't everybody?


I think I have more pictures of my niece and nephew on this blog than I do shell things. I am back for about a week before we hit up Sanibel Island for our favorite summer vacation. Time to catch up on my shell orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment