Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Quiz

I was tagged by Cheryl to do this super fun summer quiz. Thanks Cheryl!

I love summer so much, it's a good think I live in Florida where it lasts extra long!

Favorite Summer Movie: Sleeping With The Enemy....love to watch it during a thunderstorm, I don't know why!


Favorite Summer Cocktail: I am pretty much a beer and wine gal so I would have to say, gimme a cold Corona with lime and I am all set.

Favorite Summer Song: Stir it Up - Bob Marley. Nothing says summer to me more than reggae.

Favorite Summer Meal: I love cold pasta salads, especially crab salad. Some shell noodles, red and green peppers, scallions, crab meat and seasonings. Delicious!

Favorite Summer Outfit: Shorts and cute tops, definitely. Sundresses too - and always with sandals. Easy and comfortable.

Favorite Summer Reading: Anything funny and light or anything about Florida. This summer I read Naked by David Sedaris, although I must admit I still haven't finished it. I will though, soon!

Summer Moment: Husband took me to Ellington's on Sanibel Island last summer. He took me there for our first Valentine's date together. We bought a CD and headed to the lighthouse for some moonlight dancing in the parking lot. It was the best.


Here are the rules:
Copy this quiz
Tag ten people

1.Linda
2.Laura
3.Detree
4.Julia
5.Maya

So, I don't really have 10 people to tag either but oh well. If you were not tagged and you would like to do this quiz, I say go ahead and break the rules!!

No comments:

Post a Comment