Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hangin with the Hillstrands

Kevin and I had quite an eventful weekend.
We went to the Tampa Bay Boat Show on Saturday to meet some of the coolest guys around....Andy and Jonathan Hillstrand from Deadliest Catch!

Deadliest catch is probably our favorite show and when husband and I heard on the radio that these guys were going to be right around the corner from us - there was no stopping us.

Johnathan and Andy are Captains of the Time Bandit. Not only did they stand there for hours for their fans, but they signed whatever we had, took as many pictures as we wanted and talked with us for quite a bit. So cool!



Watch the show - it's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I confess I'm not familiar with the guys, but I'll look em up. Smokey Robinson's going to be at the Grand Opera House (Galveston) Friday, unfortunately my presence is required elsewhere. Dang.

    Sunshiney day,
    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete