Friday, December 18, 2009

Let It Snow!

Husband and I have been in North Carolina for the past week celebrating our 3 year anniversary.

We hoped it would snow....and on our last day, it did!
These photos were taken around 10am today.

We are on the very top of a mountain so there is no leaving today. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully Sunday. But we are Floridian's and we are LOVING IT!


It was this deep before noon today - on our car!




Talkin trash to the snowman (that behind me is a cookie sheet which I tried to sled down our driveway on. It did not work)




Making up with the snowman




4 comments:

  1. I sooooooo wish I were there. Be safe on the trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is wonderful, isn't it. I just wish it didn't come with the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, please call me ASAP. I miss you! Pearl 305-742-1050 pearlbroadnax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys looks amazing. Pearl

    ReplyDelete