Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here We Go Again

Yesterday I pulled out all of my shells and projects. I am ready to start creating again.

I started this a while ago but I really can't wait to finish it. It is a mirror. I just need to order a few more shells for it.


I decided I really need to get organized with all of these shells around, you know, so I can be more proficient with my creations. So I am sorting by type into bags and bins.

I have a whole bin full of scallop shells and I haven't sorted them all yet...good thing these are used for so many of my projects!

This has nothing to do with this post, but I took this picture last weekend and I think these guys are funny :)
My sister is coming tomorrow and we will be deciding on some Easter menu items. I will probably not do another post until after Easter so HAPPY EASTER everyone!

1 comment:

  1. happy easter. can't wait to see more of your creations. I love everything I have from you!

    ReplyDelete