Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday is Shell Craft Day

I don't know about you all but I have been running around doing way too much. I haven't been able to look at all my favorite blogs and it makes me sad.
It's a good thing I made these early this morning because otherwise it never would've happened. And I am tired now. I hope tomorrow is a more mellow day :)


I found all these little guys on Caladesi Island a couple weeks ago (not the starfish though).


Another project with the Oysters of Rocky Point. The mirror has a couple of nicks in it but I don't think they are too noticeable ;)

3 comments:

  1. how did you get the shells that look so familiar?! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!
    Thanks so much for the information about your oyster shells. I live just across the Courtney Campbell...near Countryside.

    Are you familiar with Shell Horizons in Clearwater? This is a wholesale shell warehouse...business only. They have a fabulous online selection of shells...and if you are local, you can call to order what you want and pick it up the next day.
    Jane (artfully graced)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...it's me, again.

    I forgot to tell you how much I love these frames!!! I have not been to Caladesi in a long time...and I am just a few miles from the Honeymoon Island ferry...Marty and I should really go over one morning, soon.
    (I also LOVE the blue limpet frame in your sidebar!!!)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete