Friday, April 15, 2011

Sanibel Camping Finale

OK guys, here are the last of the photos from our very quick Sanibel camping trip. We are really loving camping - you could say we are becoming campoholics (Yup, made that one up myself)!

Our site was right up against this water with this sign in it...


We did not have any run-in's with alligators, however we did have 2 adorable otters come and visit us.

They were just as curious about us as we were about them.

Here are some more photos of my favorite part of the trip - the sunset at Blind Pass.

Me and my shells.


A cute little boy.

B and me.

Me, mom and T.

Great trip - wish we could have spent more time as always but we will be back there in August for our Annual vacation!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was camping on Sanibel but I am going to check it out!! We love camping! It's the most economical way to vacation:)

    ReplyDelete