Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day Recap

We had such a nice Father's Day weekend with my dad. My parents and 2 of my sisters came up to Tampa to spend the weekend with us and celebrate our father.

Saturday Husband took dad to the range to shoot some clay. I think they were both pleased with this idea of fun.


By the way, I did this the prior weekend with Husband and it was really fun. It's like a way bigger version of Duck Hunt.

That evening we went to the Ray's game. We played the Marlins and we won!

Brittany and mom are so cute in blue.


Teresa got a ball at the end of the game from a Marlin!

And Sunday we took it easy with church, lunch and relaxation by the pool.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend with your fathers, I certainly did.

This weekend I have a surprise...well I can't keep a secret actually so, anyone following the Casey Anthony Trial out there? I am and I am headed over to Orlando this weekend where I will attempt to be a member of the audience on Saturday! Wish me luck and feel free to let me know how you feel about the case. I will talk to any and everyone about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment