Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks!

I haven't posted a Thanks Post in a while so I figured I would do that today. I started out thinking I would do a post everyday on what I am thankful for, but now I am thinking weekly should do it. And since Kevin and I will be going out of town tomorrow, I shall post today!


Tomorrow we are taking a road trip with these two crazy's in the front, Carolyn and Albert. It is also Albert's Birthday tomorrow so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONFA! This will be our first "trip" with them and I really hope that the road trip goes nothing like this picture shows...maybe we should drive. OK so here's my Thanks! for the week -
This week I am thankful for:
1. My Husband
2. Great Friends
3. My Mom - she helps me a lot!
4. Amazon.com for refunding me promptly :)
5. My Health...everyone seems to be getting sick all around me. I am praying I can make it through the season.
6. God, for many many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment