Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Better All The Time

Over the weekend we cought up on a little house work.

It seems as though we are never home for the weekends so this was long coming.

But Saturday night we got an itch to do something fun, soooo...
we called up my mom and sister and made them drive down to Florida City with us to go to Alabama Jacks for some fresh seafood and some drinks.

It was so fun and spontaneous!








Then on Sunday we relaxed and made some minor home repairs.
Kevin put hardware on our self-made bathroom vanity.
Now we can open the drawers without trying to dig our fingernails into the tiny creveces.


AND we put some knobs on our pantry doors. Even with these beautiful knobs, I found myself opening them the old way this morning, by grabbing them by the little vent slats.
I will get used to it.


A close-up.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment