Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Want Some Thing Delicious!

I made a new recipe last night.

I make about one new meal a week.
But I usually don't post them because either I forget or I wasn't that impressed.

However, Husband and I both enjoyed this one. It is from Rachel Ray's latest magazine.
Brittany got me a subscription for Christmas because she knows how much I LOVE food!

So here it is. Very Yummy.






So, I did change some things along the way. For instance, I couldn't find cornmeal so I didn't use it. It wasn't necessay either.
The recipe calls for 2 strips of bacon - anyone who knows me is laughing because I cooked up 8 strips.
I also used less spinach and ricotta and I added onions. Basically it is a pizza so you can do whatever you want with it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment