Monday, March 30, 2009

Bride's Bachelorette

What a great day we had on Saturday. We had so much fun celebrating with Carolyn as she gets closer to her special day.

Here are some photos of how it all went down.

First, a full hour swedish massage at Orian Day Spa on Las Olas Blvd. They were wonderful and relaxing of course. I will be heading back there one day soon ;)



Doesn't she look Bridal?

After our massages, we headed over to the Pelican Beach Resort for some lunch and some poolside relaxation.
Here is the beautiful bachelorette sipping her fancy champagne drink:


I can't help myself.

I think we both felt very important.


When the sun set, we headed over to her sisters house for some food, drinks and games.




Her sister requested that we all bring a cookbook to get Bride started on some delicious recipes. What a great idea!


Her sister also suggested we all do a shot. Also a great idea!


Bride - all dolled up

Wife and Bride party it up


All of us ladies drinkin....water!


I met some great gals and had a blast. Now I am tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment