Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend Husband was gone on a Bachelor party in Orlando.

It was sad and lonely without him but I did manage to keep myself busy with projects.

I also got to spend some time with my sister. On Saturday night she came over and on Sunday we did some shopping and eating together.

I got these very nice pillows at TJ Maxx (best store ever), with some Birthday money from my grandparents-in-law :)

They make my couch more beautiful and cozy I think.


I also got to work on a shell mirror/hanger


What did you all do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. well I went to see I love you man, very cute fun flick. Spent time with B and Norm, watched loads of TV : basically veged. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I love those paisley pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl! You know how it is, you find something good at a store like that and you gotta grab it - there was only one set! Perhaps another TJ Maxx in another part of FL may have them also....hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete