Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend Review

Alright y'all - here are some new pictures.

This is some of what husband and I did last weekend. It is so nice to sit outside by the water but I wish it would warm up.
Just a little bit.
It is too cold for me and I am over it.
I want to wear shorts and sandals and break a sweat each time I go from the house to the car :)

Anyway, we can still have dinner on the docks when it's cold. We just have to bring blankets.




I think this was Sunday night when the next cold front was rolling in...

I am practicing my picture taking skills by manually focusing. And I thought this one of Husband came out really well!


Sometimes we get lucky and are the first to get to these chairs - we have to share you know. But all the sane people were inside on this night because it was mighty chilly.



On Sunday, Husband fixed the car and I decided to paint a wall. Here is the before:

And the after:
Now I am only tempted to paint more...

Hope you all had as nice a weekend as we did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment