Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shrimp Linguini

So, I did make some strawberry muffins but they did not come out well. I don't know exactly why but there definitely needed to be more sugar involved.

Therefore I am not sharing that recipe with you all...however, last nights dinner was great!

I made Giada's Linguini with Shrimp and Lemon Oil. It was very tasty and light.


I got all my ingredients together (wine is a very important ingredient in cooking)

And I started on the shrimps


I have learned that I need to have everything chopped and ready to go before I start cooking ;)

The shrimp loved the garlic and shallots

And here is the final product. I served it with garlic bread because I LOVE garlic bread!

Overall it was a great recipe. There are not too many ingredients involved and Husband said he would eat it again. A sucess if you ask me!

Enjoy the weekend - I am off to Caladesi to fish and explore for shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment