Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heath Bar Cupcakes

I forgot! I had a request by fellow blogger Kaybe to post the recipe for the heath bar cupcakes I made for husband's Birthday. So here you go Karen :)

Well it is super easy. Last year I made a full layered cake so really you can make this however you want. Here is how you do it:

You need:

1 box of German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Caramel
Cool Whip
Heath Bars

Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box. When it has cooled a bit, poke holes throughout the cake. I used a straw.
Spoon the condensed milk over the cake and then the caramel.
Cool completely.

Add the cool whip. Crumble the heath bars and place on top. So easy and so good!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you Cheryl! I am going to make these for my nephew-in-law's birthday this week. They sound totally yummy.

    Take good care,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete