Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quick Update and Merry Christmas!

Well I am off to see my family for Christmas. I can't wait! Here are some photos of our Christmas in Umatilla last weekend.

My mother in law took us to see Ice at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando. So neat, and soooooo cold - 9 degrees! We are not used to that here in FL.

All of this is made out of ice - can you believe that?



The hotel inside was beautiful. Here is my mother in law and Grandmother in law and me!


Sand sculptures - awesome.


Husband's mom got a new kitty for Christmas. His name is Dante. We all had so much fun playing with him.

He watched us all open our gifts.

And he found a nice resting spot with Husband.

I hope you all have a very blessed, safe and MERRY Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas and Holidays, Cheryl!!! And you even got to experience some wintery ice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sand sculpture are amazing! What a beauty! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dante says "Come back. I miss you. I want to play and i'm wearing my Mom out"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Southern California.

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to :-)

    God Bless You, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...those sand sculptures are amazing:)

    ps...I am having a give-away on my blog if you have a minute to stop over!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete