Friday, May 6, 2011

Disney/Islands of Adventure Recap

One last post before the weekend. What a week it has been ya'll...crazy!

Here are some more photos of our wonderful family trip to Disney and Island's of Adventure.


Brittany and Tiny take in the sights on the Jungle Cruise.




Dad was the only one brave enough to do Splash Mountain with the kids. They love all the scary rides!


This is hilarious. This attendant at the Boardwalk Hotel spent quite a bit of time trying to "unload" these toy guns.

There were some new things at the park for the kids to enjoy. Tiny loved this play area in Epcot.


I think this is the Dr. Seuss ride at Islands of Adventure.





Happy weekend everybody! Enjoy your moms and do lots of extra special things for them!

1 comment:

  1. Great memories! Your dad really racked up points by going on Splash Mountain with the kids. (My dad did this with my boys...and they still remember the event - 25 years later!)

    I was in Orlando this week, too. No Disney stuff...but I shopped!!! and visited friends and my son. It was wonderful!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete