Friday, August 26, 2011

Sanibel - Why Am I Not There?

Looking at these pictures from our vacation makes me miss my family! I wish we were all together all the time...or at least any time we wanted to be ;)


So these are the last of the vacation pics. I had a great time with everyone - especially my niece and nephew. I can't wait to see them again. They had their first day of school yesterday. They are growing up so fast!

Our first few days were stormy.

But that didn't stop us from being on the beach.

The kids loved playing in the little pools that the sandbars make. Who doesn't really?!



Husband cooked us all ribs one night. We kept him company.







The kids had quite a time with the ribs. I don't think they are big fans yet but there are only so many nights we can all eat spaghetti and meatballs!


We went to the Lighthouse. I really like this picture for some reason. That is Parker and Brittany and Travis are in the far background.



Tiny and I discovered a couple of starfish.


I scooped up this Brittle Star by mistake with a handful of shells.
He is missing some limbs but he was sure alive and moving around. I thought he was pretty cute - he kept wrapping his little arms around my finger...I shouldn't say he, it could be a she I guess...or would it be just an it?

Me and Tiny display our stars.

The Pier.



It was a beautiful trip. The storms brought in some goodies from the Gulf and also brought some magnificent sunsets. I wish I were there every week. Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment