Monday, December 19, 2011

5 Years

This weekend Husband and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary. Time has gone by so fast!
He went all out for our special day. I love you so much Husband!



We spent the weekend in Fort Lauderdale with my family but this time we stayed in a condo on the beach in Lighthouse Point.




The weather was perfect.


And who knew I would find shells on this side?! I grew up here and never thought there were too many finds on the beaches but I was able to find some good stuff near the lighthouse.

A limpet in the sand, just for me.

I found lots of coral.




The closer we got to the lighthouse the more shells I found.
It was so pretty to see the lighthouse from our condo at night.

Here is just a sample of what I found - 2 cowries, turkey wings in fabulous shape and plenty of coral.


It was a great weekend. Thank you for a wonderful Anniversary Husband. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You & the hubby have a pretty good start on things. I see a few shell goodies there. I believe in quality not quantity when it comes when it comes to shelling (who am I trying to kid...it's both ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! What a great way to spend it as well. Love the cowries - you don't see those on the beach very often.

    ReplyDelete