Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sights of the Courtney Campbell

Last evening I went on a bike ride. The only place I can really go on a bike ride is the Courtney Campbell Causeway because of where our apartment is located. Fortunately for me, there is plenty to see along the bridge to Clearwater.


I love Florida.


A gull on a dock.


A lost door? headboard?


I tried to find out what these birds are but I'm not so good at this. I am guessing a type of Plover.




White Ibis.


My trusty bike. Husband installed a flashlight for me. I can't wait to test it out when we camp in Sanibel in 2 weeks!




Horseshoe crabs are everywhere around here.


I rode to the bridge where everyone fishes and turned around to head home. I am too scared to cross the busy street by myself!



Beautiful rows of palm trees line the Causeway.


Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment