Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Review

I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday happened to be my Birthday and I also learned that my Great Grandmother was born on St. Patty's Day.

I am so proud to be part Irish and to have such a fun day to celebrate every year.
This year we drove over to Epcot and spent the evening with our Besties ;)


This is Pam. She sang me happy birthday at the pub in London.


Husband and I had a drink at the Boardwalk hotel - it is so nice in there.
(I wore my new peacoat that my awesome parents got me, it kept me perfectly warm)




Me and Carolyn walkin up the steps to Japan. It has been quite windy here.

And this is what I have been up to today - moving everything off the floors of every closet and clearing out the bookshelves for our new carpet instillation tomorrow am.


And I still have a little bit more to go...I hope I have enough room! Obviously we have too much stuff.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday dear Cheryl!! I am Irish too, via my Notre Dame connection! I went there for grad school, so St. Patrick's day is always a special day for me. so glad to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete