Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Seashell Glasses

Lots of things keeping me away from blogging lately. Last week I had to finish lots of work for the end of tax season and then my parents came to visit for 4 days which was a blast!
We have also had some exciting news in our lives...

First I would like to acknowledge that my little sister will be graduating from college in a couple of weeks. Congrats Brittany!
The second is that husband has a new job!!! This happened very suddenly but we couldn't be happier about it. I am so proud of him and beyond grateful for all he does to make our lives completely wonderful.

So I do not have a good post for you all but I should be back at it more regularly now.

For now - here are the really cool seashell glasses I got last weekend at a vintage shop in Ybor. Great price too!


6 comments:

  1. congrats on those happy moments in your life. are you still crafting with your shells? would love to see your latest treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your items - we love the same things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses! A lucky find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those glasses are they for sale or have they been sold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry - they are not for sale. I just happened to find them in a vintage shop and I love them! If I ever decide to part with them I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete