Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Good morning people. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, the greatest day of the year.

It is also my Birthday which is why I am posting this today. I have wonderful employers who are giving me the day off to enjoy with Husband and my family. So I will not be blogging tomorrow but hopefully I will be enjoying the sun, some green beer and perhaps see this channel turn green!

This is Channelside. I have never seen a green body of water. I think we should check this out.


I hope you all enjoy the holiday tomorrow and be safe of course!

2 comments:

  1. The water is green? What have they done to make this happen?

    Have a wonderful birthday...and St Paddy's Day. I hope you can stop by on Saturday...for Art at Home.
    Jane (artfully graced)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! you were born on a great day :)

    ReplyDelete