Monday, March 19, 2012

30 in Disney

It happened. I turned 30. I don't know how it happened...it seems like only yesterday I was 29. Time is really flying.

I spent this wretched Birthday in Disney World with the best people I know. We had a great time!!

Saturday we hit up Animal Kingdom to check out some Animals.


Everyone wore their favorite green tees in celebration of me...I mean St. Patrick's Day ;)

We saw bats and learned that some of them have wing spans of up to 6 feet!


These hippos did not care about us one bit.



The rhino was out and about.

And so were the elephants.





Giraffe lookin tall.

We rode the monorail.





We looked at treats.

We ate some eggrolls.


We went on our favorite rides.





We ate dinner in Mexico - my favorite!

Thank you all for a wonderful 30th Birthday. I can't wait for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment